Monday, July 6, 2009

Brand New



Well, I decided to start a blog. I have no clue how to do this, but we can learn together as we go.

I'm not quite sure what this blog will be about yet, but I felt like I needed to start one so I could share what's on my heart and mind to an audience of more than my circle of influence. My hope is that those reading may be encouraged. Also, I think someone may be inspired to pursue a relationship with Jesus through the stories and experiences that I share.

I've often felt that I couldn't make a difference and that my calling wasn't as important as others. A wise man once told me that I would never experience the life that God wants me to until I accept my calling and step into it. I feel like I have done just that over the past few years and that wise man was right. I think the best is yet to come as I pursue Jesus with my life.

I'm excited to share some of this journey with you and I pray that you will be closer to Jesus after reading each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment