Saturday, August 22, 2009

So much...

God has given so many opportunities to share His Good News in so many different places and ways. The main way has been through music and teaching. Whether leading worship at North, leading worship or playing concerts at other churches, teaching the word, or encouraging a fellow believer, God has wore me out this summer!! At first it was just Anthony and I, then God added a few more people to our group. Ryan, David Ray, David, Doug, Austin, Curtis, and Tracey have all given their time and energy to push the Message forward.

Anthony and I began recording a CD back in June and finally finished that up about a week ago. It's currently in Florida with a friend getting some finishing touches done. Anthony met Billy Wayne at summer camp this July and to make a long story short, he's in New York City with Billy as I type this sharing the Word through song and testimony. He will be back soon and really isn't sure what the next step will be for him.

The weekend of August 22, NPBC will be leading the worship service at Parkersburg's Homecoming. I am part of the worship team that will be sharing God's Word through song that morning. The great thing is that the services at North will still be happening as usual. I'm so grateful for God placing Jill and I at North. God does so much through the people and ministries there.

Our band (right now Redemption's Mirror, but we're looking for a new name) is going to play at Unify09 in Tomlinson Park in Williamstown on 8/29/09 at 1:00pm. It's been amazing what God is doing through that event. I think so many people will hear the Gospel, maybe for the first time, and have the opportunity to experience community in a whole new way. Through Unify09, Joe Webb (emcee for Unify) and I will be on WTAP's Daybreak on 8/24/09 at 6 in the morning. I'm not a huge fan of the 6am thing, but it's a great opportunity.

Who knows what God has in store. Only time will tell. Please pray that I will trust God in all of this. The most important ministry that I have is my family. I don't want to lose sight of what is most important. I just want to love Jesus and serve Him. Anything outside of that is not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment